Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why Use Perfume Oils?

I have always been a fanatic about perfumes, the only issue was that they used to cost a fortune. Another problem was that I never used to like using the same perfume everyday, I wanted the flexibility of being able to experiment with different fragrances which the normal edt sprays did not allow me to do due to their price.

This led me to discover perfume oils through a visit to the Middle East. I was immediately hooked when I saw perfumes oils. These are the reasons why?

The biggest advantage to buy perfume oils was price, I mean they are just so inexpensive compared to what you would pay on the high street. This gives you the chance to buy 10 different perfume oils rather than just 1 perfume off the high street
.Have you ever smelt perfume oils, the ones that resemble designer perfumes? They are very similar to the perfumes, it amazing on how the similarity is reached. This was also one of the reasons why I switched to using perfume oils because the smell was exactly the same.I don't know about you, but I have always had an issue about perfume lasting, I want my perfume to last all day long, something that I was not able to achieve with normal perfume sprays. But perfume oils resolved this issue. Because of their price I was able to apply without having to worry about it running out. Another reason why perfume oils have such a long lasting is because they are not watered down with alcohol which actually kills off the perfume but in sprays it is a necessary ingredient in order to be sprayed correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment