Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Way to Apply Perfume Oils

People who have started using perfumes oils fully understand that perfume oils are the best way to smell lovely and at the same time save a lot of money. But figuring out how to apply the oils for the best results can be a mission in itself because perfume oils don't come in a spray bottle, they normally come in tiny bottles with a roller ball. So I thought I would mention a few ways I choose to apply my perfume oils, and trust me I get loads of compliments.

The best way by far to apply a perfume oil is to roll out a generous amount of perfume in one palm, rub both hands together so that the perfume oil has completely covered both palms and now wipe your palms against your clothes and neck. Two main parts to cover are the shoulders and the chest. I tend to apply 5-6 times which really gives me good lasting. This also helps keep my hands smelling nice which really gives a good impression when I shake hands with people. One thing to bear in mind when applying the perfume oil through this method is not to stain your clothes and the way to make sure is to ensure you have rubbed your hands properly.
Another way to apply perfume oil is to follow the above method and apply on your body rather than clothing.You can also roll out the perfume on pulse points like the neck and the wrist. One thing you need to avoid doing is rolling out the oil directly on clothing or applying it without rubbing your hands properly because it will stain clothes. It may seem obvious to many but people do complain that the perfume oil stained their clothes, well, it will do if its not applied correctly. Its an oil, there is no alcohol in it for it to evaporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment